Applications are invited to apply for the King Fahd University Scholarship 2020 for Masters & Ph.D. in Saudi Arabia. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Saudi Arabia at King Fahd University for all the Local, & International Students from around the world for the spring semester. Further, King Fahd University is offering all the academic programs including M.B.A, All Sciences, Engineering, Business Administrations, Computer Engineering & Sciences Fields for King Fahd University Scholarship 2020. Females Can also Apply.
The Online Application Portal for the King Fahad University Scholarship is open Twice a Year. Students Now can apply for the KFUPM Masters Admission & Ph.D. Admissions.
- Free tuition.
- A monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Free furnished air-conditioned bachelor housing.
- Further, Essential Medical care.
- Free Textbooks.
- Subsidized Meals in the University cafeteria.
- A chance to participate along with the University faculty in the Research also Book writing
- Projects funded by the University.
- A prepaid Airfare Ticket for Initial Travel to Dammam at the start of the contract, and a Return Ticket after his completion of the Degree (for RA also Lecturers-B).
- Other benefits are also available in accordance with University policy.
For Master Programs
- A Four Year Bachelor’s Degree
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the
- Also, the subject of the major field.
For Ph.D. Programs
- An M.S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. also M.S. degrees.
- A Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
- At least one course in college-level calculus which covers both differentiation and integration.
- Working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing,
- programming, information systems, etc.)
- At least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for graduate assistants,
- research assistants, also applicants with exceptional academic records.