Applicants are now welcome to apply for the Fully Funded Monash Humanitarian Scholarship. If you are a high-achieving student with the ambition to change your future, you may be eligible for the Monash Humanitarian Scholarship. You will receive 100% international student funding for the Monash undergraduate degree. Further, of your choice plus a yearly allowance of $5000.
Further, Monash has increased the number of these scholarships available thanks to the generous donations from alumni and supporters of the University through the Achieving Potential fund.
- Full international student course fees paid for the duration of the degree.
- Also, an allowance of $5000 per year (48 credit points of study) until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
- You must be one of the following:
- An International student
- Likewise, you must meet the following criteria
- A person who is in Australia and currently on:
- a Bridging Visa E, or
- a Bridging Visa A and has applied for a Permanent Protection visa, or
- Further, a Temporary Protection Visa, or
- a Safe Haven Enterprise Visa.
- Also, a commencing or continuing student enrolled or intending to enroll in an undergraduate degree as an international student at a Monash campus in Australia.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a passing average (50% or above) each semester.
- You can continue to receive the scholarship if your residency changes. However, you will not be eligible to continue to receive tuition payments if you are to a Commonwealth Place and are eligible to defer your fees, but you may continue to receive the allowance.
- Likewise, you may be to provide an annual progress report to donors. Also, giving you an opportunity to share your experiences and benefits.
- If you’re applying for a course via VTAC, please complete the VTAC Scholarship Application form by Friday 11 October 2019
- Further, If you apply directly to Monash for your course, please complete the separate application form by Friday 29 November 2019.
- Note: To be considered for this scholarship, you must have applied for a course and be offered a place at Monash.
- This scholarship cannot change.
- Every scholarship may have a different application process. Also, read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline.