Apply for the Fully Funded Monash University Scholarships in Australia. The deadline for the application varies.
The School of Public Health is inviting applications for fully-funded PhD Positions in Health Economics at Monash University in Australia.
This golden funding opportunity is open for brilliant candidates who are going to undertake a research program for the academic year 2021-2022.
Founded in 1958, Monash University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the medium-sized town of Clayton, Victoria. Additionally, this institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Melbourne, Gippsland, Kuala Lumpur, Johannesburg. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Education and Training, Australia, Monash University (Monash) is a very large coeducational higher education institution. Furthermore, Monash University (Monash) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Monash University Scholarship
The candidates must meet the following criteria
- Eligible Countries: Any students can apply for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any PhD Program offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To qualify for a scholarship,
- Also, successful applicants will have an excellent academic track record in primary care, public health, implementation science or compensable injury in the Australian setting, with an Honors or Master’s degree with H1 or equivalent.
- Additionally, a strong interest in implementation science, with primary care or public health experience in the Australian context.
Monash University will provide an award amount of Up to $39,500 pa (tax-free stipend) to the successful candidates.
- International students – EOI by Monday 15 February 2021, applications by 31 March 2021
- Domestic students – EOI by Thursday 15 April 2021, applications by 31 May 2021
- How to Apply: For applying, students need to fulfil the admission criteria for PhD enrolment at Monash University and after that, they can apply: https://www.monash.edu/graduate-research/future-students/apply. Interested candidates should send an expression of interest to buseco-che.hdr.enquiries-at-monash.edu
- Additionally, to apply, please ensure you include with your application a cover letter, detailed curriculum vitae, academic transcript(s).
- Also, all applicants must be able to demonstrate a capacity to carry out independent research and have adequate training and ability to pursue the proposed course of study.
- Additionally, if English isn’t your first language, you must provide evidence that your English language ability meets the requirements.
Visit the official page for more information. Likewise, check out oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more fully funded scholarship opportunities