Applications for the African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) Masters Program 2022 are now open. The AIMS Structured Master’s Program runs over three semesters. The requisite skills phase of the AIMS course builds a standard core set of problem-solving skills: estimation, computation, approximation, modeling, data analysis, and statistics. The elective review phase allows students to apply these skills in some of the most exciting areas of science.
During the final phase of the AIMS course, students do a research project and write a scientific report under the supervision of an expert researcher on a topic of their choice. Research initiated in these projects often develops into further postgraduate research work after AIMS.
Benefits from Institute for Mathematical Sciences
- Firstly, Classes are taught by renowned African and international teachers and supported by a team of resident tutors.
- Secondly, Students and teachers cohabit in a permanent learning environment.
- Thirdly, A highly interactive teaching environment where students are encouraged to learn together through questions and discoveries.
- Moreover, An emphasis on computing with 24-hour access to computer rooms and the internet.
- A Pan-African student body is made up of at least 30% women.
- AIMS graduates embark on outstanding graduate programs and professional careers in Africa and around the world.
Scholarship from Institute for Mathematical Sciences
- No registration fees are required for the candidates selected for the Master’s degree. Full scholarships covering tuition, accommodation, meals, and travel expenses are also awarded to successful applicants.
Eligibility Required for Institute for Mathematical Sciences
- Open to all African countries.
- Applicants must hold or expect to obtain by the date of commencement of AIMS training a 4-year university degree in mathematics or any other science/engineering discipline with a significant mathematics component.
- Candidate records must demonstrate strong mathematics, leadership, and community service skills.
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
The deadline for application is March 31, 2022. Late applications will not be considered.
Lastly, It is important to visit the official website link found below to access the application form.
Correspondingly, Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Similarly, Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.