Apply for the Fully Funded Research Scholarships at the University of Auckland. The deadline for the application is ongoing. The scholarship is for Masters degree in the courses available at the University.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Research Scholarships
- The university will offer the Scholarship each semester to meritorious students who enroll full-time at the University of Auckland in a master’s degree which includes a research component of at least 90 points and can establish eligibility for doctoral study.
- Additionally, the Scholarship may also be available to meritorious students for whom socially compelling reasons make part-time enrolment preferable.
- Similarly, the University will not consider students for the Scholarship for a program they have already commenced.
- Likewise, the Scholarship is tenable by students who are citizens or permanent residents of New Zealand who completed their most recent qualifying program at a recognized university.
- Furthermore, the University will assess the basis of selection will be academic merit by the grade point average (GPA) over the most recent qualifying program. Candidates must have a GPA of 8.00 or above in the most recent qualifying program for the award of a Scholarship.
Value of Scholarship
- The Scholarship will comprise a stipend of up to NZD 13,390 in 2020. The University pays it in fortnightly installments, plus compulsory fees, for up to one year. Additionally, payments and tenure will be pro-rated for part-time students.
The University of Auckland is a public research university in Auckland, New Zealand. Additionally, the institution was established in 1883 as Auckland University College, a constituent college of the University of New Zealand.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities