Fully Funded Scholarship 2018 in Estonian
Estonian School Of Diplomacy Scholarship Program 2018 is offered for Training & Short courses degree in the field of International Relations, European Studies and Diplomatic Studies. In 2018-2019, the Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD), in co-operation with the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, will offer scholarships for young diplomats and civil servants to participate in its diploma programme on International Relations and European Integration. The study programme takes place at the Estonian School of Diplomacy in Tallinn, usually from September until May the following year (2 semesters).
- Tuition fees
- A monthly stipend (€450.00)
- Accommodation in Tallinn (including internet and utilities)
- Health insurance in Estonia during the period of study
- The cost of obtaining a Schengen visa and Estonian residence permit;
- NB: it does NOT include the costs of travel to and from Tallinn.
- The scholarship is open to citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, Egypt, Georgia, India, Iran; Nepal, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Morocco, Ukraine, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Tunisia.
- The maximum age limit of the candidate should be 35 years.
- Candidate should have advanced speaking, reading, writing skills in English.
- Applicants should be employed by the foreign or civil service currently in the listed countries and should be employed for at least one year.
- Candidate should be interested and motivated to learn about international relations and related disciplines.
- Candidates who are motivated to continue their professional careers in the service of their respective country are given priority.
- Should be hard working, co-operative and ready for cross-cultural study environment.
Deadline: 21st June 2018