Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden. The deadline for this application is 30th September 2021.
Don’t miss the opportunity to participate in the International Postdoctoral Position in Model-Based Deep Learning for higher studies at the Chalmers University of Technology.
The program is open for international students to pursue a postdoctoral degree at the university in Sweden. The educational award is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
Furthermore, the Chalmers University of Technology was founded in 1829 and is well-known for offering a conducive environment for innovation. Also, it contains 13 departments and a large social welfare system.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, PhD degree in Model-Based Deep Learning
- Furthermore, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The candidate should have a strong background in machine learning, with a focus on (deep) machine learning for signal processing or computer vision
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide cultivating and inspiring working environment in the dynamic city of Gothenburg and some other benefits such as pharmaceutical benefit, occupational healthcare, wellness benefit, and occupational pension, etc.
The incumbent must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarship in Sweden:
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the PhD degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. Also, after taking confirmation, applicants can complete the online application form for this education award.
- Furthermore, you must submit all the supporting documents:
- Also, an application letter of a maximum of 1-2 A4 pages describing
- Contact information of at least one reference person.
- Additionally, attested copies of education certificates, including grade reports and other documents.
- Similarly, attested copies and transcripts of completed education, grades and other certificates, e.g. TOEFL test results.
- Moreover, applicants must hold a bachelors degree certificate in a relevant subject area and have to meet the entry requirements of the university. The position requires sound verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission at Chalmers, applicants have to fulfil the minimum language requirements of the university. Also, the position requires good verbal and written communication skills in English.