Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Max Delbrück Center in Germany. The deadline for this application is 1st July 2021.
Students who are passionate about discovering the basis of health and disease are being given a great opportunity! The Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine in Berlin is offering Fully-Funded PhD Positions in Biomedical Sciences for the academic year 2021-2022.
The institute will award the fully-funded PhD position to applicants who hold a relevant master’s degree and wish to undertake a PhD degree in the field of biomedical sciences. Domestic and international applicants with high grades and percentages are eligible to apply to fill the position.
- Eligible Countries: All international as well as domestic applicants, are eligible to apply.
- Also, applicants are eligible to apply for the PhD degree in Biomedical Science offered at MDC Berlin.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold grades greater or equal to 75% or 2.5 on a scale of 5.
- Additionally, the applicants must be accepted into a PhD program at the institute.