Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Miami University in the USA. The deadline for this application is 1st November 2021.
Miami University is a public research university in Oxford, Ohio. The university was founded in 1809, making it the second-oldest university in Ohio and the 10th oldest public university in the United States.
This Scholarship is Fully-Funded for international students. The Miami stamps scholarship will cover your full tuition, room, and board, textbooks, s one-time allowance for the purchase of a computer, and for undergraduate research and conferences, $12,000.
Also, the University of Miami is partnering with the Stamps Scholars Program to provide multi-year scholarships to motivate students and help skilled leaders achieve their goals and survive.
- Full tuition and fees.
- Similarly, Standard room and board.
- Also, attend the biennial Stamp Scholars National Convention and access to a growing network of Stamp Scholars at 40 universities across the country۔
- Furthermore, For the purpose of a computer a one-time allowance.
- You may access the $12,000 enrichment fund which may be used toward study abroad, unpaid internships, undergraduate research, conferences, leadership development, and other educational purposes the University of Miami and the Stamps Family Charitable Foundation.
- Additionally, at the start of the academic year, Stamps Scholars Orientation.
- Likewise, During the academic year, Scholars educational and leadership programs and opportunities
To be qualified for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2021, you must satisfy the following conditions for; Fully Funded Scholarship in USA:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Moreover, to take Admission at the University of Miami is very competitive.
- The final decision on all Scholarship Awards will make by the Scholarship Committee will make the final determination on all scholarship awards.
- Additionally, to be eligible for scholarships, international candidates must submit a full application for admission with all academic credentials, including a bank letter by the deadline below.
- Official test scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Similarly, General Secondary Certificate of Education.
- Official Transcripts
- Also, official English Test Scores
- Likewise, Letter of Recommendation