Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Multimedia University in Malaysia. The deadline for this application is 30th April 2021.
Malaysian Government Scholarships – Ministry of Education Malaysia 2021-2022 (fully funded) is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters, PhD level programs in the field of Engineering Science, Agriculture, fisheries. Also, Islamic Finance, Information Technology, Communication Technology, Biosecurity, Seafood Safety, Environmental Science, Health, Public Health, Data Science.
- This scholarship is limited to tuition fees and monthly living allowance of RM 1,500.00 per month.
- Similarly, successful applicants are expected to independently arrange their travel to Malaysia (non-financial provisions). Travel expenses will not be provided by the Government of Malaysia.
- Also, all applicants are highly advised to check the expected living expenses in Malaysia.
Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS), applicants must COMPLY to the following criteria:
- Not be more than 40 and 45 years of age for Master and PhD respectively.
- Furthermore, for Master’s Degree Program, applicants should obtain a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honors) or a minimum CGPA of 3.5 at Bachelor Degree level.
- For PhD Program, applicants should obtain a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or very good result at Master’s degree level in a similar field of intended PhD study.
- Also, proof of English Language Proficiency:
- Scanned copy of the original proof of English Language Proficiency such as IELTS (minimum total score 6.5); or TOEFL internet-based test, iBT (minimum total score of 92); or
- Additionally, applicants obtaining Degrees with English as medium of instructions may also be accepted (evidence is a prerequisite).
- Submission of a written proposal with minimum of 1,000 words that is relevant to the field of studies.
- Application form;
- A certified copy of Passport as evidence of nationality (minimum of 6 month’s validity);
- Also, a certified copy of Academic Transcript;
- Applicants must submit transcripts of their undergraduate studies; and
- Additionally, applicants must submit an official document issued by the applicants’ alma mater describing the university’s grade system. If an applicant’s transcript does not include information on CGPA, marks or score percentile. Documents must be certified.
- A certified copy of English Language Proficiency;
- Likewise, letter of Recommendation from two (2) referees (e.g. lecturer, supervisor or immediate superior, etc.)
- Curriculum Vitae; and
- Moreover, research Proposal.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.