Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London in the UK. The deadline for this application is 15th September 2021.
The School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science is delighted to offer Fully-funded PhD International Studentships in Resource Management for Edge/Serverless Computing for the academic year 2021-2022
Likewise, the purpose of the award is to provide financial assistance for talented domestic and international students who wish to pursue the PhD degree program at the Queen Mary University of London.
Also, it offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in a wide range of disciplines.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Likewise, PhD degree in Resource Management for Edge/Serverless Computing
- Also, to be eligible, the applicants should have a first-class honour degree or equivalent, or an MSc degree, in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering (or a related discipline).
- Candidates should have a good knowledge of English and the ability to express themselves clearly in both written and spoken form.
The studentship program will provide a 3-year fully-funded PhD studentship supported by Queen Mary University of London, including student fees and a tax-free stipend starting at £17,609 per annum.
The incumbent must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarship in the UK:
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, you need to take admission in the PhD degree program at Queen Mary. Also, after that, applicants can apply for this opportunity.
- Additionally, candidates should submit a CV, cover letter, two academic referees, representative publications list.
- Likewise, please note that we request a ‘Statement of Research Interests. Your statement (no more than 500 words) should answer two questions:
- Why are you into the topic described above?
- What relevant experience do you have?
- Furthermore, to be joining for this new position, you should contact their admissions staff to discuss your admission requirements.
- Moreover, all students must meet English language entry requirements for the PhD program at Queen Mary.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.