Call for applications for fully funded Stanford University Scholarship Program for 2020. Knight-Hennessy Scholarship at Stanford University develops a community of future global leaders to address complex challenges through collaboration and innovation. Every year, up to 100 high-achieving students from around the world will receive full funding to pursue any graduate degree at Stanford, including the DMA, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, and Ph.D. programs, as well as joint- and dual-degrees.
Moreover, Knight-Hennessy Scholars is a magnet for talent. You will be part of a unique community of change agents from a diverse range of backgrounds. This is a community that will support you, motivate you, and holds you accountable for achieving your goals even when the odds of success seem likely against you. Further, They believe Knight-Hennessy Scholars will attract the most promising future leaders from all disciplines and geographies to Stanford University. Here, you will engage in a transformative experience comprising multidisciplinary education, leadership development, and achieving a global perspective.
- All Citizens Are Welcome.
- All Graduate Programs at Stanford;
- While the Program is excited to build a cohort that reflects the breadth of excellence at Stanford, there are no allocations or quotas by discipline or program. Please note, however, that the Program will give priority to applicants who will spend at least two years at Stanford: it does not believe one year is sufficient to form the community it envisions and benefits from the leadership platform it is developing.
- First/Bachelor’s Degree Received in 2014 or Later; Enrolling in 2019 or Later. Further, You are eligible to apply if you apply within four years and enroll within five years after you earn your first/bachelor’s degree.
- If you’re still in college studying for your first/bachelor’s degree, you’re eligible to apply as long as you complete your first/bachelor’s degree before you enroll as a graduate student at Stanford.
- Funding includes tuition, stipend, graduate program, and also, related academic expenses, with additional financial support available.
- Online Application
- Standardized Test Score
- One Page Resume
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Tow Short-Answer Responses
- Video Story
- In-Person Assessment