Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Toyohashi University
in Japan. The deadline for this application is 25th January 2021.
Applications are now open for the Toyohashi University Scholarship in Japan 2021. The Toyohashi University of Technology offering a Fully Funded Scholarships to Study Masters and Doctoral Degree Programs. There are currently 900 Scholarships in Japan 2021. Toyohashi University is a National University Located in Japan. The TUT Scholarship is Fully Funded by the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship.
Toyohashi University of Technology is a private university located in Toyohashi, Aichi Prefecture Japan. The University was established in the year 1926. The university initially started as a technology institute in Japan. Similarly, see the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 43 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students’ past academic record and grades. Also, the admission rate range is 20-30% making this Japanese higher education organization a very selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
The criteria for Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan are following:
- All International Students outside Japan.
- Also, applicant Must holds a Bachelor’s Degree for Master Degree Program.
- Likewise, must Hold a Master’s Degree for Doctoral Degree Program.
- Additionally, applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Moreover, English Test Score or English Certificate from University.
- 2021 Application form for Japanese Government (MEXT)
- Furthermore, field of Study and Research Plan
- Official Academic Transcripts from both undergraduate and graduate schools
- Likewise, certificate of Graduation or Provisional Certificate from both undergraduate and graduate schools
- Also, abstract of Thesis or a description of your thesis research in progress
- Additionally, proof of high performance or good achievement record
- Moreover, recommendation Letter
- Certificate of language proficiency
- CV (Any Format but, it must include all of your academic and employment histories.)
- Similarly, photocopy of your passport
- Also, academic Performance Entry Sheet.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.