Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at University of Copenhagen in Denmark. The deadline for this application is 31st August 2021.
Do you want to study in Denmark but don’t have sufficient funds? Then, you can apply for the PhD International Fellowship in Microbial Interactions at the University of Copenhagen.
Additionally, the study program is open for both domestic and international applicants who want to pursue a PhD and PhD degree program at the university.
Likewise, the Institution of Copenhagen is Denmark’s oldest university, having been founded in 1479. It is one of the most prestigious universities in Scandinavia and one of the best in Europe.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, PhD program in Microbial Interactions
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the regular PhD program, you must have completed a degree program, equivalent to a Danish master’s degree (180 ECTS/3 FTE BSc + 120 ECTS/2 FTE MSc) related to the subject area of the project, e.g. microbial ecology, biotechnology or environmental microbiology.
The incumbent must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarship in Denmark:
- How to Apply: All candidates must take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University of Copenhagen. After, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
- Additionally, the applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Motivated letter of application (max. one page)
- Likewise, your motivation for applying for the specific PhD project
- Curriculum vitae including information about your education, experience, language skills and other skills relevant for the position
- Furthermore, original diplomas for Bachelor of Science or Master of Science and transcript of records in the original language, including an authorized English translation if issued in another language than English or Danish.
- Publication list (if possible)
- Also, candidates must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
- Similarly, documentation of English level can, for instance, be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL test.