Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at University of Edinburgh in the UK. The deadline for this application is 24th February 2021.
The University of Edinburgh, founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the United Kingdom and English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities. Also, the university has five main campuses in the city of Edinburgh, which include many buildings of historical and architectural significance such as those in Old Town.
To attract the best and brightest students, the University of Edinburgh Business School is pleased to announce the Edinburgh Doctoral College and Business School Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022. Also, the grant includes a package of training and development that will help the successful candidates develop the necessary skills needed to meet their career preferences and offer them a breadth of growth opportunities in teaching, civic engagement, entrepreneurship, data science, and analysis
The incumbent must meet the following criteria for Fully Funded Scholarship in the UK:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, Ph.D. Degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, including the Professional Pathway at the university.
- Likewise, to apply for the bursary, the candidates must meet all the following given criteria:
- Must hold a conditional or unconditional offer onto one of our Doctoral programs.
- Moreover, must have a minimum qualification of above-average academic achievement, typically 65% or above overall at the Master’s level, with a distinction-level dissertation.
The University of Edinburgh Business School will grant the full tuition fees (the UK or Overseas level) with an annual stipend equal to the UKRI minimum rate for the relevant academic year of study, anticipated to be approximately £15,590 per year.
- How to Apply: Applicants should submit the program application first, and then they have to complete their application.
- Also, aspirants must submit a copy of a valid ID card. A passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Likewise, candidates must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Moreover, applicants should provide evidence of English language ability as per the university guidelines.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.