Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at University of Lausanne in Switzerland. The deadline for this application is 1st November 2021.
This piece of very good news is for graduated international students who are done with their undergraduate studies and looking for a scholarship for master’s studies. Also, applications are now open for all graduated students to apply to the University of Lausanne Scholarship 2021.
This scholarship from Switzerland is awarded only to the graduated students. This scholarship is only awarded to ten students by UNIL every year. Additionally, the University encourages you to must apply for the University of Lausanne Scholarship in Switzerland
- Biology and Medicine
- Also, International and Comparative Law and Legal Theory
- Likewise, Criminal Law, Magistracy Specialism
- Physical Education and Sports Didactics
- Furthermore, Health Sciences
- D. programs
- A monthly stipend of 1,600 CHF will be provided to the students who will avail scholarship for 2 years or 1 year depending on the program chosen by the student.
- Also, Candidates may know beforehand that this amount is not enough to live in Switzerland.
- Similarly, Students will not pay registration fees for the courses; however, CHF 80.00 to pay each semester.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Lausanne Scholarship:
- Required Languages: English or French
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Also, Applicant must have a B2 level in either English or French language.
- To have a brilliant academic background.
- Moreover, Must have a bachelor’s degree from any foreign university.
- Likewise, To have paid the CHF 200.00 administration fee.
The incumbent must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarship in Switzerland:
- A passport size photograph for the application form in JPEG format.
- Also, Transcripts of all the exams taken in the university.
- A copy of a high school diploma must be translated into French, German, Italian, or English.
- A copy of passport or identity card.
- Additionally, A cover letter.
- A complete curriculum vitae.
- Likewise, TOEFL or IELTS for English and DALF or DELF for French.
- Two letters of recommendations from student’s lecturers
- Moreover, Registration fee payment proof (CHF 200.00).
How to Apply!
- The application process for the University of Lausanne Scholarship 2021 is entirely online. You need to upload the above-mentioned documents along with the application form.
- The application for the Master’s scholarship also serves as an application for admission to your chosen master’s