The studentships are a great way to pay for the education of needy students. Therefore, the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) is offering Fully-funded PhD Studentships for the session 2021/2022.
There are three fellowships available to candidates from Sub-Saharan Africa who have a plan to start a research degree program on 3 January 2022.
- Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan Africa
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- Additionally, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A master’s degree in a subject appropriate to the course of study to be followed (recommended)
- Also, a qualification appropriate to the course of study to be followed, in medicine, dentistry or veterinary studies
- Likewise, an upper second-class honors degree from a UK university, or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard, in a relevant subject.
- Additional skills and educational requirements are specified for each project.
The London School of Hygiene will cover study expenses in the following manner for Fully Funded Scholarship in the UK:
- Tuition fees at the LSHTM overseas fee rate for the duration of the research project (up to 4 years)
- Also, an annual tax-free stipend equal to the UKRI stipend level(inclusive of London weighting)
- Likewise, up to GBP20,000 for research costs, travel and/or training
- How to Apply: To get this Educational fund, you must take admission at the London School of Hygiene. Also, applicants should apply via the LSHTM Faculty (ITD, EPH or PHP) of the primary supervisor listed for their chosen project.
- Additionally, applicants must have an upper second-class honors degree from a UK University, or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard, in a relevant subject.
- Similarly, students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university. If English is not your first language, you will need to meet these requirements.