Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at University Of Oxford in the UK. The deadline for this application is 22nd January 2021.
Clarendon Fund Scholarships, University of Oxford, UK is open for International Students from all over the world. The scholarship allows Masters, PhD level programs in the field of All Subjects taught at UK Universities.
The Clarendon Fund Scholarships give opportunity to study Graduate (Masters, Doctoral PhD) in any field at Oxford University UK. The Clarendon Fund, University of Oxford’s flagship scholarship scheme and sponsored by Oxford University Press (OUP) are available for all full-time and part-time graduate degrees at the University of Oxford.
students from all nationalities are eligible to apply for Fully Funded Scholarship in the UK
- All Clarendon Scholarships cover tuition and college fees in full and a generous annual grant for living expenses, normally sufficient to cover the living costs of a single student living in Oxford.
- Scholars on a full-time course receive a generous annual grant for living costs – which will be at least £15,009 for 2020-21. Scholars on a part-time course will receive a study support grant, to assist with non-fee costs. Similarly, scholars on a part-time course will receive a study support grant, to assist with non-fee costs. In 2020-21, part-time DPhil scholars should expect to receive at least £2,502 and part-time Master’s scholars should expect at least £5,003.
- Likewise, the scholarships are normally offered for the full period for which you are liable to pay tuition fees to the University, which is usually the same as the length of your course.
- Clarendon Scholarships are awarded on the basis of outstanding academic merit and potential to graduate students from all around the world, regardless of nationality. However, Clarendon scholars come from all continents in the world: Africa, North America, Australia, South America. Also, Asia, the Middle East and Europe.
- Similarly, scholarships are tenable in all subject areas and are open to candidates. Including students who are currently studying for a Master’s degree at Oxford but who will be re-applying for a DPhil.
- Also, all applications must be by the January admissions deadline.
You are automatically considered for a Clarendon Scholarship when you apply for graduate study at Oxford University. Also, application for study may be to a full- or part-time master’s or DPhil course. You do not need to submit any specific additional documents for the Clarendon Scholarships and there is no separate scholarship application form.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.