Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at University of Swansea in the UK. The deadline for this application is 1st August 2021.
Swansea University is a public research university located in Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom. It was chartered as University College of Swansea in 1920, as the fourth college of the University of Wales.
Applications are hereby invited from eligible candidates from a diverse background across the globe for the fully funded UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) Scholarships for October start date to study at the Swansea University, United Kingdom.
Also, the UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Advanced Computing (AIMLAC) aims at forming the next generation of AI innovators across a broad range of STEMM disciplines.
The incumbent must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarship in the UK:
- This scholarship is open to UK and international candidates (including EU and EEA).
- Also, the typical academic requirement is a minimum of a 2:1 undergraduate degree in biological and health sciences; mathematics and computer science. Furthermore, physics and astronomy or a relevant discipline.
- Likewise, candidates should be in AI and big data challenges. Likewise, in (at least) one of the three research themes.
- Furthermore, you should have an aptitude and ability in computational thinking and methods (as evidenced by a degree in physics and astronomy, medical science. Also, computer science, or mathematics, for instance) including the ability to write software (or willingness to learn it).
- Scholarship covers the full cost of tuition fees and an annual UKRI standard stipend £15,609.
- Additionally, funding is available for training, research and conference expenses.
- How-to-Apply: To apply, please visit the CDT website and follow the instructions to apply online.
- Contact Information: Furthermore, For general enquiries, please contact Rhian Melita Morris ([email protected]).
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarships opportunities.