Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship by DAAD & Heinrich Boll Foundation in Germany. The deadline for this application is 1st September 2021.
Are you looking for Fully-Funded German scholarships? Applications are now opened for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2021 in Germany. Also, the scholarship opportunities for the Undergraduate, Masters, and Doctoral Degree Programs in German Universities. The Heinrich Scholarship is Funded by the DAAD and Heinrich Boll Foundation. DAAD Scholarships are Funded by the Government of Germany.
Every year Heinrich Boll Foundation announced 1,000+ Scholarships. This German Scholarship is available to all Subjects and Students from all over the world. Likewise, Heinrich böll Foundation Scholarship is one of the renowned scholarships in Germany. Additionally, applicants from all over the world can apply for these world-famous scholarships.
Type of Scholarships
They have two types of Scholarships.
- Study Scholarship (Undergraduate, Master)
- Also, Promotion Scholarship (Doctoral)
Degree Level for Master’s
- For German or Foreign Students studying in Germany: Bachelor
- Additionally, For European or Not Educated in Germany: Master’s Degree Only
- Moreover, Non-European or Students Not educated in Germany: Master’s Degree Only
No. of Scholarships
A total no. of 1,000+ Scholarships will offer to Study in Germany for International Students and German Students from around the world.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany will cover the Basic Expenses. The Scholarship Benefits details are given below.
Germans/International students educated in Germany and EU nationals/Students not educated in Germany:
- For Ph.D.: €1350 per month and €100 per month for research allowance;
- Also, Undergraduate and Master: a maximum monthly stipend of €649 and €300 for the book allowance
Non-EU nationals/Students not educated in Germany
- Ph.D. Students: €1,200 per month plus €100 mobility allowance per month, plus various individual allowances;
- Furthermore, Undergraduate and Graduate students: €85
Funding of research stay abroad
- Germans/International students studied in Germany and EU nationals/Students not educated in Germany: Additional funding available for scholarship-holders only;
- Likewise, For Non-EU nationals/Students not studied in Germany: Funding is available for limited periods spent abroad.
Funding for tuition fees
- Germans/International students studied in Germany and EU nationals/Students not educated in Germany: Not possible in Germany. Possible to a limited extent in other countries for Undergraduate, Graduate, and Ph.D. students;
- Non-EU nationals/Students not studied in Germany:
- Ph.D. Students: Not possible;
- Also, Bachelor and Master studies: Founding for the tuition fees available but In certain cases.
Here is the list of the documents are required by the students during the application process for Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany:
- Application Form
- University Entrance Qualification
- Also, a list of Study Certificates if you already studying.
- Moreover, Registration/Enrolment certificate
- Likewise, Proof of German language proficiency. (DSH 2 or Level B2 Minimum)
- Additionally, a third-party reference on your social commitment
- Similarly, reference from a university or college lecturer.
- Furthermore, Certified copy of your first-degree certificate: for foreign master’s degree applicants
Selection Procedure & Criteria
The Heinrich Böll International Scholarships mainly consists of stages written below:
- Applicants must need to submit their admission forms online.
- Also, an Interview with a Liaison Lecturer. (Skype etc)
- Likewise, participation at a selection workshop in Berlin consisting of a one-to-one meeting and a group discussion.
- Additionally, there is no age limit for this opportunity.