Fully Funded Scholarship in Denmark 2018
Fully Funded Scholarship in Denmark 2018 by Copenhagen Business School is to offer Ph.D. Scholarships at the Department of Operations Management in Denmark. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Copenhagen Business School often abbreviated and referred to as CBS, is a public university situated in Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark.
The research activities at the Department span across five academic research areas: Supply Chain Management (design and management of flows of goods, services, knowledge and information between firms); Performance Management (design, use, and effects of financial and non-financial measures in strategy development and implementation); Innovation Management (deployment of management tools and mechanisms to connect technology, organization and markets); Operations Management (relation between production, organization, and strategy in manufacturing and service industries); Managerial Economics (decision modelling around pricing, costing, production planning and forecasting).
The Department of Operations Management supplies teaching and supervision to undergraduate, graduate, masters, executive and PhD programmes in economics and business administration.
Applications will be assessed on the basis of the quality of the proposed project, as well as the quality of the candidate. Only project proposals that clearly fall within the areas of the Department will be considered.
The three-year PhD programme at CBS allows you to conduct research under the supervision of CBS professors, supported by research training courses. The programme is highly international, and you are expected to participate in international research conferences and to spend time abroad as a visiting PhD student.
- A Ph.D. scholarship runs for a period of 3 years and includes teaching obligations equivalent of ½ year’s work (840 work hours);
- The scholarships are fully salaried positions, according to the national Danish collective agreement;
- The scholarship includes the tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. 3,160 EUR up to app. 3,860 EUR depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totaling 17,1 % of 85 percent of the base salary.
- International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship;
- To be considered, the candidate should have a basic training at the Master’s level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process);
- An educational background in the social sciences is necessary;
- The applicant must have successfully completed the Master’s degree before commencing Ph.D. at CBS;
- The applicant must be fluent in English.
Deadline: 6th June 2018