Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships at BRAC University. The deadline for the application is 25th September 2020. The scholarship is for Bachelors, Masters degree.
BracU offers full and partial scholarships to all undergraduate and postgraduate international students who meet the eligibility criteria. The followings are the categories of BracU scholarships:
- BRAC Scholarship (A Needs-Based Scholarship)
- Also, Merit Scholarship
- Based on academic results on the application
- Also based on BracU academic ongoing results as a student
All applicants must meet the BracU admission criteria
- Up to 100% Needs-based scholarship: Selection will be done by evaluating the socioeconomic circumstances of the students.
- Also, Merit-based scholarship:
- Similarly, students who obtained the equivalent of 6 “A”-s in O- Level/IGCSE (in two sittings) and 2 “A”-s and 1 “B” in A-Level under the Bangladeshi system
- Also, undergraduate students after completing 30 credits and postgraduate students after completing of ¼ of the total required credits will get a scholarship as described in the below table:
CGPA — Tuition Waiver (%)
3.70 – 3.84 — 10%
3.85 – 3.89 — 25%
3.90 – 3.94 — 50%
3.95 – 3.99 — 75%
4.00 — 100%
All awarded students are eligible to get the following benefits:
- Monthly BDT 5,000/- (taka five thousand only) as a stipend
- Additionally, BracU designated accommodation, meal plan, and transportation
- One round trip air ticket for traveling to Bangladesh in order to join Brac University and return to home country on completion of the 16 months program.
- Likewise, medical facilities are available at BracU that is provided to all students.
- Furthermore, BracU will expedite the visa process for international students.
For any queries, please contact at [email protected] or [email protected]
A member of BracU International Student Recruitment team will assist personally.
Brac University is a private research university in Bangladesh. According to the QS Asia Rankings, The university ranked as the #1 Private University in Bangladesh for two consecutive years in 2018 and 2019.
You may want to visit the official page for more information about the scholarship. Also, check out oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.