Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at I-Shou University in Taiwan. The deadline for this application is 31st July 2021.
Formerly known as Kaohsiung Polytechnic Institute, I-Shou University is a private university in Dashu District, Kaohsiung, Taiwan. Additionally, ISU was established in 1986 by I-Shou Lin, the founder of E United Group, to commemorate his mother as well as to benefit the villages and towns where he started his business.
Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. Therefore, I-Shou University is offering the International Student Scholarships for the academic session 2021-2022.
The educational award aims to support overseas students who will take part in an undergraduate, masters and doctoral degree program at the university
I-Shou University is a business and medical university located in Kaohsiung, Taiwan’s southern region. Also, it has approximately 15,000 students and 534 full-time faculty members, 90% of whom possess a doctoral degree, making it a young and promising institution of higher education with great potential.
Why would like to study at I-Shou University? Additionally, I-Shou University is committed to excellence in teaching, learning, and research, as well as the development of global leaders in a variety of fields.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Likewise, undergraduate, master’s and doctoral degree in any subject offered by the university
- Moreover, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The candidates must have high school certificate for an undergraduate degree
- They must have an undergraduate degree for master program, and
- Additionally, applicants should have a master’s degree for a doctoral-level program.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, the applicant must apply for admission in any degree level program at I-Shou University.
- Supporting Documents: Documents to be submitted are as follows:
- Before being admitted to the University:
- Also, a completed application form
- a photocopy of the curriculum vitae
- Likewise, two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English
- photocopies of certificates or proofs of academic studies and extracurricular activities
- Furthermore, a photocopy of the academic transcript for the highest degree or the
- proof of class rank upon graduation (in Chinese or English); and
- Also, a photocopy of an official score report on any national exam held in an applicant’s state of nationality, if applicable.
- Continuing to receive the program:
- Moreover, a completed application form
- one academic transcript and the record of personal conduct (prepared
- by the Office)
- Also, certificates of service-learning.
- completed application form
- one academic transcript and the record of personal conduct (prepared by the
- Likewise, Master’s degree and doctoral programs may provide the Office with an
- academic performance standard as reference for awarding scholarships
- Also, the proof of international volunteer service; and
- Certificates of service-learning.
- The certificate of service-learning herein mentioned refer to the proof of
- Additionally, assistance with administration affairs or activities.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, applicants must take meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.