Imperial College London opens applications for the Fully Funded Scholarships in the UK. Interested candidates can apply until 31st October 2021. The name of the scholarship is Imperial College London – Ph.D. Scholarships In Chemical Engineering 2021.
The candidates must meet the following requirements for the Fully Funded Scholarships in the UK at Imperial College London
- The applicants should have a first-class honors master’s degree in chemical engineering or any related branch.
- Additionally, the candidates should contact the potential supervisor, provide them with a curriculum vitae, the proposed topic of study, the start date of the project and how they would fund the project.
- Also, the applicants should provide contact details of two referees and academic transcripts.
- Moreover, the candidates should also submit a personal statement and English test results.
- Similarly, the applicants should e-mail the postgraduate administrator with name, date of application and college ID with the subject as Ph.D. Scholarships in Chemical Engineering.
- Furthermore, the University will assess the candidates applying for Imperial College London – PhD Scholarships In Chemical Engineering, 2021 on the basis of their research proposal, references provided and the interview.
Value of the Scholarship
The successful applicants of the scholarship will receive:
- Tuition fees.
- Also, the maintenance costs of 21,400 pounds.
About the University
- Imperial College London (legally Imperial College of Science, Technology, and Medicine) is a public research university located in London.
- Prince Albert built his vision of an area for culture, In 1851, including the Victoria and Albert Museum, Natural History Museum, Royal Colleges, Royal Albert Hall, and the Imperial Institute.
- Additionally, in 1907, Imperial College was established by royal charter, merging the Royal College of Science, Royal School of Mines, and City and Guilds of London Institute.
- Also, the Imperial College School of Medicine was formed in 1988, by combining with St Mary’s Hospital Medical School.
- Furthermore, in 2004, Queen Elizabeth II opened the Imperial College Business School.
Follow the link to visit the official website for further information about the scholarship.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities