Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at Indonesia Universities in Indonesia. The deadline for this application is 20th April 2021.
KNB Scholarships Indonesia 2021 – 2022 (Fully Funded) is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters, Postgraduate level programs in the field of Humanities, Engineering, Social Sciences, Education, Science taught at Indonesia Universities . Likewise, the deadline of the scholarship is 20 Apr 2021.
KNB Scholarships Indonesia 2021 – 2022 (Fully Funded) is available to undertake Masters, Postgraduate level programs at Indonesia Universities.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Similarly, Social Sciences
The Indonesian Government KNB Scholarship 2021 will cover;
- Settlement Allowance: IDR 1,250,000 given upon arrival.
- Living Allowance: IDR 2,550,000 per month to new students while they take the Indonesian language course and preparatory programs
- Furthermore, for Master’s Program:– Living Allowance: IDR 2,550,000– Research Allowance: IDR 400,000– Books Allowance: IDR 350,000
- Health insurance: Maximum of IDR 200,000 monthly premium.
- Also, a Round-trip international airfare (economy class): From the international airport of the student’s home countries to Indonesia, including local transport to the host university.
Students from Developing Countries
To be considered for the Indonesian Government KNB Scholarship 2021 for Developing Countries, candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements. Applicants must
- Be international students.
- Be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing and with good conduct.
- or may not hold any other scholarship at the same time.
- Furthermore, hold excellent academic records.
- Not be over 25 and 35 years old for undergraduate and postgraduate respectively.
- Additionally, must hold a bachelor’s degree (master’s degree holder is not eligible to apply).
- Have a TOEFL or IELTS (or other certified English Proficiency Test) score of 80 or 6.0 or equivalent.
- Moreover, complete the online application form.
- Prior to the departure to Indonesia, the successful candidates must sign a Statement Letter and Scholarship Agreement prepared by the KNB Scholarship management.
Follow the steps below to apply;
- Download the Invitation Letter from the KNB Scholarship website.
- Submit the Invitation letter, Passport, Academic Certificates and Academic Transcripts to the Indonesian Embassy or Indonesian Consulate to acquire the recommendation letter.
- Also, complete the online application process.
- Selection process.
- Likewise, the Selection Results will be broadcasted online through the KNB Scholarship Website and officially announced through the Indonesian Embassy publication network.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.