Applications have opened for the Fully Funded Scholarships at King’s College London in the UK. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 31st March 2020. Additionally, the name of the scholarship is Award for Global Health and Social Justice MSc. The University is providing the scholarships for Masters degree in the field of Global Health & Social Justice.
- Faculty of Social Science & Public Policy at King’s College London
Number of Scholarships: 1
- All nationalities of students who wish to pursue careers in global health, anthropology, ethics, philosophy or public policy.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Fully Funded Scholarships at King’s College London in the UK
- All applicants, irrespective of nationality, are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- However, the College especially encourages applicants from low- and middle-income countries (LMIC) and from groups historically under-represented in postgraduate courses to apply as the scholarship aims to help build a cohort of strong and diverse global health leaders.
- Furthermore, the College will award the scholarship on the basis of academic merit and degree of motivation and commitment to understanding and addressing global health inequalities.
The scholarship will cover all (UK/EU or international) tuition fees for the Global Health & Social Justice MSc. Scholarship recipients will also receive:
- A stipend for living fees of £17,000.
- Likewise, Research allowance for their dissertation (up to £1,500)
- Also, Funds to support collaborating local research partners (up to £1,000)
The successful student must coordinate a Global Health Career Pathway Speaker Series (six to eight over the year), for which a fund of £833 will be available to reimburse speakers for their travel costs.
- There are no separate application procedures for the scholarship.
- Moreover, the College will automatically consider those who have submitted a complete application for the Global Health & Social Justice MSc course by 31 March 2020.
About the College
- King’s College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding college and member institution of the federal University of London.
- Additionally, King’s was established in 1829 by King George IV and Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington, when it received its first royal charter and is one of the oldest universities in England.
- Furthermore, in 1836, King’s College became one of the two founding colleges of the University of London.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.