Applications have opened for the Fully Funded Scholarships at Newcastle University in the UK. The deadline for the scholarship is 30th June 2020. The name of the scholarship is Ph.D. Studentship in Cyber Security in Farm and Companion Animal Technologies 2020.
This project aims to study the security and privacy issues relating to novel technologies that are increasingly being applied to farm and companion animals. Additionally, the student should have a strong interest in practical problem-solving in computing science, engineering, and agriculture. Furthermore, during the Ph.D., the student will develop a variety of skills enabling them to enter the fast-growing world IoT applications in smart agriculture.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Scholarships at Newcastle University
- The award is available to UK/EU applicants only. Depending on how you meet the EPSRC’s eligibility criteria, you may be entitled to a full or a partial award.
- Additionally, you must have or expect to achieve, at least a 2:1 honors degree or international equivalent, in Computing Science, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Agriculture, or a related subject.
Value of Scholarship
- Full UK/EU fees (eligibility criteria apply to EU students) and an annual living allowance of GBP 15,285.
- insert the program code 8050F in the program of study section
- Additionally, select ‘Ph.D.’ as the program of study
- insert the studentship code COMP019 in the studentship/partnership reference field
- Likewise, attach a cover letter and CV. The covering letter must state the title of the studentship, quote reference code COMP019 and state how your interests and experience relate to the topics outlined above
- Similarly, send a copy of your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
- Furthermore, attach degree transcripts and certificates (if available) and, if English is not your first language, a copy of your English language qualifications (if available)
About the University
Newcastle University is a public research university in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England. Additionally, the university can trace its origins to a School of Medicine and Surgery, established in 1834, and to the College of Physical Science, founded in 1871.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities