Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships at Queensland University of Technology in Australia. The deadline for the application is 30th October 2020. The scholarship is for Ph.D. degree. This educational program is open to outstanding students who have demonstrated excellent capacity and potential for a research degree program at QUT.
Queensland University of Technology is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Brisbane (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Queensland. Queensland University of Technology (QUT) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Scholarships Australia
The candidate must meet the given criteria
- have recently completed a first-class Honors degree, a research Masters degree, or a coursework Masters degree with a significant research component from a recognized institution and in a cognate discipline
- Additionally, be able to take up the scholarship and begin full-time study preferably by February 2021, but before 1 July 2021
- Likewise, have a strong interest in undertaking a three-year research project on human-centred design and augmented and mixed reality
- Likewise, develop a research proposal that responds to and aligns with the scholarship topic, that demonstrates your knowledge and understanding of the topic area, and that clearly articulates the contribution your research will make
- Also, demonstrate excellent capacity and potential for research.
Benefits of Fully Funded Scholarships Australia
The Queensland University of Technology will provide annually $28,092 per annum for a period of three years to the successful candidates.
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, candidates are required to apply for a PhD degree program at the QUT University. After that, applicants should download application for on their system and fill in all required information.
- Supporting Documents: You need to upload all the following documents:
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV), including recent IELTS or equivalent score for international applicants
- Also, a two-page research proposal addressing the program topic
- Additionally, writing sample (e.g. copy of an article/essay/thesis you have completed).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants, whose national language is not English, are suggested to demonstrate the English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.