Applications have opened for the Fully Funded Scholarships at Swansea University 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 12th June 2020. The name of the scholarship is Fully Funded M2A ENGD Scholarship.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Scholarships at Swansea
- The University welcomes applications from candidates with an Engineering or Physical Sciences degree (minimum level 2:1) or a combination of degree and equivalent experience to the same level.
- Additionally, the University would expect candidates to have met the University’s English Language requirements (e.g. IELTS 6.5 overall with 5.5+ in each component) by point of application. Furthermore, more details on the University’s English Language entry requirements is available on the official website.
- Due to funding restrictions, this scholarship is open to UK/EU candidates only.
The scholarship covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees, plus a stipend of £20,000 p.a. for a period of four years.
- Characterization of Power Roll architecture structure including electrode and transport materials positions, thickness and properties
- Additionally, optimize perovskite formulation to match the material architecture of PRLs substrates utilizing standard spin-coating deposition techniques
- Also, assist the PRL team to develop optimized material architecture based on analysis form IV data
- Likewise, develop a process for scale-up printing of perovskite to adequately fill PRL microgrooves architecture
- Develop optimized post-processing of perovskite to accommodate variations in perovskite thickness
- Additionally, demonstrate the scalability of the printing process on large R2R format
- Furthermore, transfer knowledge to PRL and assist in the purchase of equipment suitable for PRL scale-up
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.