Applications are open for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the American University in Cairo. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 1st May 2020. The name of the scholarship is the American University of Cairo – Hermann F. Eilts Endowed International Scholarships in Egypt, 2020.
For the Fully Funded Scholarships at the American University in Cairo,
- The candidates must be enrolled in a University in the United States.
- Also, they must pursue Middle East studies, political science or history at the American University of Cairo for one semester.
- Additionally, they must have a minimum GPA of 3.2.
- Furthermore, they must have at least 12 credit hours during the semester of the award.
- Likewise, applicants should demonstrate academic excellence.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of American University of Cairo – Hermann F. Eilts Endowed International Scholarships in Egypt, 2020 will receive:
- Tuition fees.
- Also, AUC housing.
- The last date to apply for the American University of Cairo – Hermann F. Eilts Endowed International Scholarships in Egypt, 2020 for the fall semester is 1st May 2020.
- The American University in Cairo is an independent, English language, private, research university in Cairo, Egypt.
- Likewise, the university offers American-style learning programs at the undergraduate, graduate and professional levels, along with a continuing education program.
- Additionally, the AUC student body represents over 50 countries. AUC’s faculty members, adjunct teaching staff and visiting lecturers are internationally diverse and include academics, business professionals, diplomats, journalists, writers and others from the United States, Egypt and other countries.
Go to the official page for more information about the scholarship.
You may also visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.