Applications are open for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Bradford. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarships until 20th May 2020. The name of the scholarship is the University of Bradford – Fully funded Archaeology studentships in the UK, 2020. The University is providing scholarships for Masters in the fields of
- Archaeological Sciences, Forensic Archaeology, and Crime Scene Investigation
- Also, Human Osteology and Palaeopathology, Landscape Archaeology and Digital Heritage
For the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Bradford, the candidates should meet the given criteria
- Applicants of the University of Bradford – Fully funded Archaeology studentships in the UK, 2020 must have at least an upper second class honors degree.
- Similarly, students from countries other than the UK in the EU region will be provided only the tuition fees.
- Also, candidates applying for University of Bradford – Fully funded Archaeology studentships in the UK, 2020 must apply to one of the following programs:
- MSc Archaeological Sciences
- Also, in Human Osteology and Palaeopathology
- Forensic Archaeology and Crime Scene Investigation
- Likewise, landscape Archaeology and Digital Heritage
- Additionally, they should submit a cover letter with details of their undergraduate degree and in 500 words explain clearly why they need funding.
- Furthermore, the cover letter must also describe how the studentship would help them achieve their goals.
Value of Scholarship
- Successful applicants will receive full funding.
- The last date to apply for the University of Bradford – Fully funded Archaeology studentships in the UK, 2020 is 20th May 2020.
- The University of Bradford is a public research university located in the city of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England.
- Additionally, this plate glass university received its royal charter in 1966, making it the 40th university to be created in Britain but can trace its origins back to the establishment of the industrial West Yorkshire town’s Mechanics Institute in 1832.
- Furthermore, the University of Bradford is the first higher education institution in the UK to open a modern business school known as the School of Management. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious triple-accredited business schools in the world.
Go to the official page for more information about the scholarship.
You may also visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.