Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Melbourne. The deadline for the application is 28th August 2020. The name of the scholarship is Melbourne Engineering & IT – Indigenous Research Scholarship 2020. The scholarship is for Masters, Ph.D. in the field of Computing and Information, Engineering.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Melbourne
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be an Indigenous Australian citizen;
- Additionally, have applied for a Melbourne School of Engineering graduate degree by research.
Value of Scholarship
This scholarship includes;
- 100% Fee-offset.
- 75% Stipend top-up ~ AUD 54,600 annual Stipend (Living allowance), pro-rata, (2020 full-time study rate), (paid fortnightly), (tax-exempt for full-time study), indexed annually for up to;
- 2.0 years full-time (4.0 years part-time) – Master by Research degree.
- Also, 3.5 years full-time (7.0 years part-time) – PhD (Doctoral degree).
- Also, AUD 10,000 Travel & professional development allowance, per year (pro-rata).
- Likewise, AUD 2,000 Relocation grant for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or AUD 3,000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Furthermore, full leave entitlements, including paid sick, maternity, and parenting leave.
The University will assess the applicants based on:
- Academic merit
- Similarly, the strength of the research proposal
About the University
The University of Melbourne is an Australian public research university located in Melbourne, Victoria. Additionally, founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. Furthermore, Times Higher Education ranks Melbourne as 33rd in the world, while the Academic Ranking of World Universities places Melbourne 44th in the world (both first in Australia).
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.