Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Strasbourg in France. The deadline for the scholarship varies. Additionally, the name of the scholarship is Ph.D. subject DeepFOLD: Deep Learning for Protein Fold Recognition Hosting institute. It is open for students interested in Ph.D. scholarships in France in the field of Computer Science.
Fo the Fully Funded Scholarships in France, the candidates must meet the given requirements
- Master degree in Computer Science
- Also, working knowledge of programming in Python/Matlab
- Additionally, experience in machine learning
- Furthermore, they should have knowledge of structural biology which is a plus.
- Claudine Mayer (ICube, Univ. Strasbourg et Univ. Paris Diderot)
- Likewise, Hyewon Seo (ICube, Univ. Strasbourg)
- Structural biology, protein fold, deep learning, 3D shape descriptor
How to apply
- Send your CV with transcriptions of your academic records (undergraduate and master courses)
- Also, recommendation letters by email
- Moreover, the position is open until fulfilled.
- The University of Strasbourg in Strasbourg, Alsace, France, is a university in France with over 52,000 students and almost 3,300 researchers.
- Additionally, the French university traces its history to the earlier German-language Universität Straßburg, which was founded in 1538, and was divided in the 1970s into three separate institutions: Louis Pasteur University, Marc Bloch University, and Robert Schuman University.
- Furthermore, on 1 January 2009, the fusion of these three universities reconstituted a united University of Strasbourg.
- Additionally, with as many as 19 Nobel laureates and two Fields Medal winners, the university stands among the best in the League of European Research Universities.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.