Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Technology in Australia. The deadline for the application is 31st August 2020. The name of the scholarship is a Ph.D. in Adolescent and Young Adult Healthcare Research at UTS 2020.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia
- Eligibility for enrolment in a Ph.D. program at UTS should possess an Australian Honours or Masters by Research degree
- Additionally, the capacity to enroll for Session 1 Autumn (January – March) 2021
- Also, open to Domestic students only
- Furthermore, to be eligible for a scholarship, applicants must have a record of excellent academic performance and, preferably, additional relevant research experience and/or peer-reviewed research activity, awards and/or prizes.
Value of Scholarship
- The University will offer the successful candidate an annual tax-exempt stipend of AUD 28,092 per annum (the equivalent of an Australian Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship Stipend over three years full time.
- Additionally, the full-time studentship includes an option to work part-time. In addition, students are eligible to claim up to AUD 3,000 to support travel and direct research costs.
About the University
The University of Technology Sydney is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. Additionally, although its origins are said to trace back to the 1870s, the university was founded in its current form in 1988.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.