Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships at TU Wein University in Austria. The deadline for the application is 30th September 2020. The scholarship is for a Ph.D. degree in Parameterized Complexity. Additionally, the position is part of the prestigious START project “Parameterized Analysis in Artificial Intelligence” of the Austrian Science Fund (FWF). It aims to extend a bridge between parameterized complexity theory and artificial intelligence.
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Likewise, interest in discrete algorithms
- Expected to receive a Master’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics within the next 12 months (or has already received one)
- Also, high motivation to succeed in academia
- Furthermore, very good English writing skills (no German language is required)
- The starting date is flexible and the position is for 3.5 years, with the possibility of extension.
- Additionally, no teaching obligations (but teaching opportunities may be arranged upon request).
- The salary will follow the FWF’s salary tables, starting at 31000 EUR gross/year for 30 hours/week (23000 EUR net/year.
- Furthermore, a department that offers top research expertise, and a stimulating and supportive environment.
- Likewise, TU Wien is a great place for professional growth (e.g., the Austrian Science Fund offers multiple funding opportunities for young researchers to advance their independent scientific careers).
- Also, Vienna is a beautiful city that offers an excellent quality of life
Please send your application to Robert Ghanian (rganian AT ac.tuwien.ac.at). Applicants may also send informal enquiries and questions about the position.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Also, a short motivation letter
- Additionally, a letter of recommendation or the name and email address of a referee
TU Wien is one of the major universities in Vienna, Austria. The university has extensive international and domestic recognition in teaching as well as in research. Also, it is a highly esteemed partner of innovation-oriented enterprises.
Visit the official page for more information and application details. You may also check out oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for many more scholarship opportunities of your choice.