Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Leeds in the UK. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship until 1st May 2020. The name of the scholarship is Ph.D. Scholarships at the University of Leeds in 2020.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Scholarships
The candidates should meet the given criteria for Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Leeds in the UK
- The Ph.D. Scholarships at University of Leeds 2020 is open to students of all nationalities.
- Additionally, candidates must hold a minimum average score of 60 percent in their Master’s degree.
- An IELTS score of 7 with a minimum score of 6 in each module.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong commitment and academic performance.
- Furthermore, all the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.
- The successful applicants of Ph.D. Scholarships at the University of Leeds 2020 will receive a maintenance stipend of £15,009.
- Additionally, it will cover tuition fees for three years.
About the University of Leeds
- The University of Leeds is a public research university in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England.
Additionally, it was established in 1874 as the Yorkshire College of Science.
- In 1884 it merged with the Leeds School of Medicine and named Yorkshire College.
- Furthermore, it became part of the federal Victoria University in 1887, joining Owens College and University College Liverpool.
- Moreover, in 1904 a royal charter was granted to the University of Leeds by King Edward VII
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.