Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at University of Leicester in the UK. The deadline for this application is 16th May 2021.
The University of Leicester is a public research university based in Leicester, England. The main campus is south of the city center, adjacent to Victoria Park. In 1957, the university’s predecessor gained university status.
The School of History, Politics and International Relations is inviting the brightest applicants for its ERC Fully-funded PhD International Studentships at the University of Leicester.
The studentship supports the interested UK, EU and international students who want to conduct research on the “Towards a Third Nuclear Age” at the Department of Politics and International Relations.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, PhD Project on the “Towards a Third Nuclear Age”
- Likewise, to be eligible, students must have to meet the following criteria:
- Additionally, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or overseas equivalent in a relevant subject.
The University of Leicester will provide the following benefits for Fully Funded Scholarships in the UK:
- Funding for UK/EU students will include a UK tuition fee waiver and a maintenance grant of £15,609 pa.
- Also, applications from international students are welcome but will only be eligible for a waiver of tuition fees and no stipend.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the studentships, candidates must have to take admission in a PhD degree program at the University of Leicester. After, candidates will use the ‘Apply’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Also, with the application, please include: CV, personal statement, degree certificates, and transcripts of study already completed and if possible transcript to date of study currently being undertaken.
- Furthermore, for taking admission, students must meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Also, provide evidence of English language proficiency if applicable.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarships opportunities.