Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Oslo in Norway. The deadline for the scholarship is 3rd April 2020. The name of the scholarship is Postdoctoral Fellow in Philosophy 2020. The University is offering a scholarship for a Ph.D. degree in the field of Philosophy.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for Fully Funded Scholarships in Norway at the University of Oslo
- Applicants must hold a degree equivalent to a Norwegian doctoral degree in Philosophy (or in exceptional cases, a Ph.D. in Sociology may be acceptable).
- Additionally, the Doctoral dissertation must have been submitted for evaluation by the closing date. The appointment depends on the public defense of the doctoral thesis being approved.
- Furthermore, fluent oral and written communication skills in English.
Value of Scholarship
- Salary of NOK 532,300 – 605,500 per annum depending on qualifications in position as Postdoctoral Research Fellow.
- Furthermore, welfare benefits and a generous pension agreement.
About the University
- The University of Oslo is the oldest university in Norway, located in the Norwegian capital of Oslo.
Additionally, until 1 January 2016, it was the largest Norwegian institution of higher education in terms of size, now the Norwegian University of Science and Technology has surpassed it.
- Furthermore, the Academic Ranking of World Universities has ranked it the 58th best university in the world and the third-best in the Nordic countries.
- Also, in 2015, the Times Higher Education World University Rankings ranked it the 135th best university in the world and the seventh-best in the Nordics.
Visit the official website for further details about the scholarship.
Also, visit oyaop.com or oyashool.com for more scholarship opportunities.