Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at University of Pisa in Italy. The deadline for this application is 3rd September 2021.
To attract aspiring and talented students in Italy, the University of Pisa is now offering DSU international awards to help students achieve their future career goals.
Also, the educational opportunity is available for EU, Non-EU from developing countries students planning to enroll or already enrolled in a degree program at the University of Pisa.
The University of Pisa is a world-renowned technological university known for its outstanding research, education, innovation, and scientific guidance. Likewise, it provides a gratifying and challenging career opportunity in a global setting.
- Eligible Countries: EU and Non-EU developing countries
- Also, undergraduate and postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Likewise, to be eligible, candidates must have a high school certificate for an undergraduate degree and they must hold a master’s degree from a recognized university.
The University of Pisa will offer the following study benefits:
- Free accommodation
- Furthermore, Free meals at the university dining halls
- Contribution to cover extra expenses (sporting activities, books, etc.)
- Also, exemption from University tuition fees.
The incumbent must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarships in Italy:
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in a degree-level program at the university. Also, after that, they can access this award through the online application form.
- Must submit the following documents:
- Identity Document(PASSPORT in case you are a foreign student)
- Additionally, enrolment Form(the Enrolment Form is available in the Attachments at the bottom of this webpage. Likewise, you are due to fill in the form and SIGN IT TWICE, in both areas marked “Sign here”, as it is stated in the document itself; you will upload it on the portal when required)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Additionally, any other document which might be required by the Summer/Winter School you decided to enroll in (if that is the case, such documents will be specified on the Summer/Winter School webpage)
- Furthermore, candidates should check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Also, applicants must provide proof of excellent command of English (e.g., IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge, or equivalent).