There is an application call for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Queensland in Australia. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship now. The name of the scholarship is the UQ International Scholarship (UQI). The University is providing the scholarships for Masters and Ph.D. degrees in the courses offered at the University.
For the Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia, the candidates should meet the given criteria
- They should be international students studying full-time and onshore in Australia.
- Additionally, the enrolling school or institute should nominate them.
- Graduate School should assess them as meeting all conditions for admission to the research higher degree program.
- Furthermore, the candidate should not hold a qualification at the same or a higher level than the research higher degree program you are undertaking.
- Not be receiving an award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the UQI rate to undertake the research higher degree program.
- Additionally, a part-time student, who is a resident on a temporary resident visa, with a career’s responsibilities, a medical condition or a disability which prevents them from studying full time may be eligible for scholarship consideration, on a case by case basis.
- Similarly, the University may consider students for scholarship twice. Consideration can be prior to enrolment, or in any scholarship round up to and including the first round after the students achieve confirmation milestone.
- Moreover, in instances where the candidate receives a scholarship after commencement there will be no retrospective payments of this scholarship.
- The successful recipients of the scholarship will receive Full Funding.
- The scholarship covers tuition fees and provides $26,288 per annum
About the University
- The University of Queensland is a public research university located primarily in Brisbane, the capital city of the Australian state of Queensland.
- Additionally, it was founded in 1909 by the state parliament.
- UQ is one of the sandstone universities, an informal designation to the oldest university in each state.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.