Applications have opened for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Southern Denmark. The deadline for the application is 15th March 2020. The name of the scholarship is Fully Funded Industrial Ph.D. Scholarship in Computer Science.
- The University of Southern Denmark (SDU) and Orifarm invite highly motivated graduates to apply for a 3-year Ph.D. scholarship starting in April 2020, or soon thereafter.
- The Ph.D. study will be conducted in the Software Engineering Section at the Mærsk Mc-Kinney Møller Institute .
- Additionally, the title of the project is “Data-driven agent-based simulation for decision support in parallel trading of pharmaceuticals”.
The candidates should meet the following requirements for the Fully Funded Scholarships in Denmark.
- MSc degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Informatics or equivalent
- Additionally, experience with programming languages (e.g., C++, Java, Python, etc.)
- Also, comfortable learning new programming languages, if needed
- Experience (or a genuine interest) in doing research
- Similarly, strong communication skills
- Likewise, comfortable working both independently and within a team
- Interested in long term commitment in a growing research group
- Furthermore, fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- A rewarding and challenging position in a company with an ambition to reach excellence in cooperation with people who bring in new ideas and perspectives.
- Additionally, Orifarm will employ the candidates and will at the same time they can enroll as a Ph.D. candidate at SDU – Faculty of Engineering.
- Similarly, SDU Software Engineering is a relatively new and growing section, focusing its research on data analytics, modeling and simulation, software design, and software development, providing high-value and people-oriented software for a variety of academic and industrial purposes.
- Furthermore, the position is a 3-year Industrial Ph.D. project. Orifarm A/S and Innovation Fund Denmark, fund the project.
- A research proposal/description of your approach to the above project
- Additionally, a Curriculum Vitae
- Also, Certificates/Diplomas (MSc) – Danish or English transcripts.
- Furthermore, an official document describing the educational structure and the grading scheme of the awarding universities.
- Likewise, Examples of the most relevant publications and the applicant’s master thesis.
About the University
- The University of Southern Denmark is a university in Denmark that has campuses located in Southern Denmark and on Zealand.
- The university offers a number of joint programs in co-operation with the University of Flensburg and the University of Kiel.
Visit the official website for further details about the scholarship program.
Also, visit oyaop.com or oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.