Applications have opened for the fully-funded scholarships in the UK at the University of Stirling. Interested candidates can apply until 2nd March 2020. The name of the scholarship is the University of Stirling Social Sciences Ph.D. Scholarship 2020. The University is offering Scholarships for a Ph.D. degree in the field of Social Science.
- The University of Stirling offers a scholarship for a full-time Ph.D. scholarship at the Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Stirling. The scholarship is available to support a 3-year research degree.
- Additionally, this studentship is part of ‘Children and families affected by domestic abuse: Enhancing innovation in social care’ (CAFADA).
- Also, the project is funded by the Economic and Social Research Council, as part of their Innovations in Social Care Program.
The candidates should meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Fully Funded Scholarships in the UK at the University of Stirling
- An appropriate degree and Masters degree.
- Also, a track record of excellent performance in previous academic studies.
- Additionally, advanced knowledge about domestic abuse and how it impacts on children, young people and parents.
- Similarly, they should have advanced knowledge at least one of the following: how to involve children, young people and parents in service development; and how to involve children and young people in a research project.
- Also, the candidates must show commitment to ethical research with vulnerable groups and the methodologies involved in the project.
- Furthermore, the University desires relevant post-graduate or experience in children’s or domestic abuse charities research experience.
Value of the Scholarship
- The full scholarship (covering payment of course fees, maintenance stipend (approximately 14,777 pounds per annum),
- Also, research allowance is available to candidates with ‘settled status’ in the UK.
About the University
- The University of Stirling is a public university in Stirling, Scotland, founded by royal charter in 1967.
- Additionally, it is a plate glass university located in the Central Belt of Scotland, built within the walled Airthrey Castle estate.
- Moreover, since its foundation, it has expanded to four faculties, a Management School, and a number of institutes and centers covering a broad range of subjects in the academic areas of arts and humanities, natural sciences, social sciences, and health sciences and sport.
- Furthermore, in graduate employment prospects, Stirling ranks 7th in the UK in 2015 and 3rd in 2016.
Visit the official website for more details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.