Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at University of Tokyo in Japan. The deadline for this application is 30th September 2021.
Awards help to lessen the impact of rising tuition costs. Therefore, the University of Tokyo is providing a Graduate Research Assistant for outstanding candidates.
Additionally, the funding program attracts excellent students who want to commence a graduate research degree program for the academic year 2021-2022.
Also, the University of Tokyo is a public research university in Japan that strives to develop global leaders who have a strong sense of civic responsibility and a pioneering spirit, as well as profound specialization and broad knowledge.
Why choose to study at the University of Tokyo? The University of Tokyo is a leading national university that collaborates with society to push the boundaries of human knowledge. Furthermore, UTokyo offers its students unique experiences through a variety of learning methods. It aims to provide the type of practical knowledge that today’s employers seek.
The incumbent must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarships in Japan:
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about the nationality please contact via email to [email protected]
- Also, PhD and Masters in any subject offered at the University of Tokyo are eligible to apply for.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be accepted for the applied PhD and masters degree program by the university
The scholarship winner will receive the tuition fees for the masters and PhD degree program at the University of Tokyo.
- How to Apply: Applicants must take admission in masters or PhD degree program at UTokyo. Eligible applicants will be considered for the opportunity.
- Also, the students must present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Additionally, Passport
- Upload your photo
- Furthermore, Please send your resume to: [email protected]
- Moreover, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Similarly, Japanese language skill is not required at the time of application. If you have any certification, such as the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT), you may submit it.
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities