Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Westminster in England. the deadline for the application is 31st July 2020. The name of the scholarship is Richard Antwi Scholarship 2020. The University is providing the scholarships for a Masters degree in the field of Music Business Management.
The candidates should meet the eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Westminster in England
- Applicants must hold a September 2020 course offer for MA Music Business Management.
- Additionally, applicants should be from the UK.
- Furthermore, the University will give preference to students who are from a BME background.
- Demonstrable passion and experience or interest in music, music, and technology, or music management.
- Also, financial need.
- Moreover, the University prefers work experience in the field of academic excellence.
- Full Tuition fee award and 10,200 pounds per annum towards living costs
- The University distributes it in 12 monthly installments for full Time and 24 monthly installments for part-time students.
- Also, the students will get an opportunity to undertake work experience during the course.
About the University
- The University of Westminster is a public research university based in London, United Kingdom. Founded in 1838 as the Royal Polytechnic Institution, it was the first polytechnic to open in the UK.
- Further, the Polytechnic formally received a Royal charter in August 1839 and became the University of Westminster in 1992.
- Westminster has its main campus in Regent Street in central London, with additional campuses in Fitzrovia, Marylebone, and Harrow.
- Moreover, it also operates the Westminster International University in Tashkent in Uzbekistan.
Also, the university is organized into three colleges and twelve schools including the Communication and Media Research Institute (CAMRI) and the Centre for the Study of Democracy.
Visit the official website for further details about the scholarship.
Also, visit oyaop.com or oyashool.com for more scholarship opportunities.