Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships at Vienna University of Technology. The deadline for the application is 30th November 2020.
1. Applicants must be eligible for admission to one of the master’s programs in computer science at TU Wien that are taught in English. In 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 those are:
- Master in Logic and Computation
- Business Informatics
- Also, European Master in Computational Logic
- Likewise, Computer Engineering
- Data Science
- Also, Media and Human-Centered Computing
Female students who meet the following conditions are eligible to apply for the stipend:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Mathematics (Bologna first cycle) or equivalent degree
- Extensive knowledge and interest in (at least one of) Helmut Veith’s areas of research:
- Logic in Computer Science
- Likewise, Formal Methods and Verification
- Also, Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
- Complexity Theory
- Likewise, Computer Security
- Proficiency in English
- €6,000 annually for a duration of up to two years.
- Waiver of all tuition fees at TU Wien.
Students are required to submit the following documents:
- Cover Letter, describing the type of funding the student is applying for, and all other aspects the student deems relevant for the application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter, describing the reasons why the student wants to study in the program Logic and Computation, why funding is necessary, and with which groups of the faculty the student would be interested to work with during their master’s thesis and why.
- Reports on university examinations (transcripts)
- Diplomas and/or certificates, etc
TU Wien is one of the major universities in Vienna, Austria. The university has extensive international and domestic recognition in teaching as well as in research, and it is a partner of innovation-oriented enterprises.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more opportunities.