Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships at Western Sydney University in Australia. The deadline for this application is 1st September 2021.
Western Sydney University, formerly the University of Western Sydney, is an Australian multi-campus university in the Greater Western region of Sydney, Australia.
The University of Sydney has announced the Postgraduate Research Scholarships in Australia. Also, this program is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
This grant is set up to provide financial assistance to PhD students who are undertaking research on source-to-sink systems at a global scale using state-of-the-art numerical models. Eligible students will be awarded tuition fees and a yearly stipend.
Western Sydney University (WSU) is a very large (uniRank enrollment range: 40,000-44,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Western Sydney University (WSU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Additionally, postgraduate degree program in Deep Time Global Scale Landscape Evolution Models at the Faculty of Science of the University of Sydney is eligible to apply for.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time PhD at the Faculty of Science.
The incumbent must meet the following for Fully Funded Scholarships in Australia:
- How to Apply: Applicants must log in to the student portal of the university to complete the application process. The candidates must apply here for the opportunity .
- Also, the students must present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Similarly, Scholarship documentation
- Marriage/Change of name certificate
- Likewise, Portfolio
- Relevant professional experience.
- Furthermore, the students must have a background in geoscience, mathematics or computer sciences, or a related field.
- Additionally, the students must provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- IELTS (Academic) – 7.0
- Similarly, TOEFL iBT – 96
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic – 68