Fully-funded Scholarships for African at Leiden University. The Leiden University offers fully-funded Children’s Rights Scholarships for students from Ethiopia, Kenya, and Malawi who wish to follow the Master of Laws Advanced Studies program in International Children’s Rights of the university.
The scholarship is worth € 35000, which will cover full participation costs (tuition fee, travel, living and accommodation costs). The overall duration of the scholarship is one year.
- Moreover, all the candidates from eligible countries who meet the admission criteria to enroll in the master’s program at Leiden University are eligible for Children’s Rights Scholarships.
- Generally, the Children’s Rights Scholarships is for students who wish to follow the Master of Laws Advanced Studies program in International Children’s Rights and meet all criteria for admission.
- Candidates should lack the financial means to follow the study program without the assistance of a scholarship.
- Furthermore, s/he must be highly motivated to follow the Master of Laws Advanced Studies program in International Children’s Rights.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicant must not be a previous recipient of any other scholarships or funding.
- Similarly, s/he must follow a study program other than the Master of Laws Advanced Studies program in International Children’s Rights at Leiden University.
- The applicant must return to his or her home country after graduation.
- Furthermore, s/he must bring into practice the knowledge obtained during the program, in order to improve the implementation of international children’s rights in their home country.
Leiden University is a public research university in Leiden, Netherlands. It is famous for its historic foundations, emphasis on the social sciences, and student-run societies. Leiden University has seven academic faculties and over fifty subject departments. In addition to that, it manages more than 40 national and international research institutes. The university has no central campus but its buildings are spread over the city. With a total enrollment of 30,000 students, it is also one of the largest university in Leiden.