Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany. The deadline for this application is 31st August 2021.
The Catholic Academic Exchange Service in Germany (KAAD) is offering a number of scholarships to students of Africa, Asia, the Middle East or Latin America for an opportunity to study in Germany fully funded.
Also, the KAAD scholarships are open applicants who want to acquire a master’s degree or a PhD at a German university or do a post-doctoral research project (2-6 months for established university lecturers) at a German university and requires support.
For the scholarship program 1 of KAAD you can apply if you:
- Come from a developing or emerging country in Africa, Asia, the Middle East or Latin America and are currently living there
- Also, have a university degree and professional experience from your home country
- Moreover, want to acquire a master’s degree or a PhD at a German university or do a post-doctoral research project (2-6 months for established university lecturers) at a German university
- Additionally, are a Catholic Christian (or general belong to a Christian denomination). Candidates from other religions can apply; if they are proposed by Catholic partners and can prove their commitment to interreligious dialogue
- Furthermore, possess German language skills before starting the studies (KAAD can provide a language course of max. 6 months in Germany).
- Above-average performance in studies and research
- Also, the orientation of your studies or research towards permanent reintegration in your home region,
- Likewise, religious and social commitment (activities) and willingness to inter-religious dialogue.
- How-to-Apply: To apply for the KAAD Masters and PhD Scholarships 2021/2022, interested and eligible candidates can proceed to the online application portal to fill and submit their applications.
- Moreover, KAAD is working with focus- and partner countries in your region.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.