Applications have opened for the Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship from August to November 2020. The name of the scholarship is DAAD Masters Degree Scholarships for International Students in Germany.
- The scholarship is open for International Students.
- Additionally, the scholarship allows Ph.D., Masters level programs in the field of Textiles, Readymade Cloth Technology, Environmental Science, Water Resource Engineering, Renewable Energy, Infrastructure Planning, hydrology
- Also, Air Quality Control, Solid Waste, Wastewater Processing Technology, Photogrammetry, Geoinformatics, Natural Hazards, Structural Engineering.
- DAAD Masters Degree Scholarships for International Students in Germany are available to undertake Ph.D., Masters level programs at Technische Universität Dresden, Bauhaus University, University of Flensburg,
- Also, University of Stuttgart and University Hannover.
- Scholarship payments of 850 euros a month
- Additionally, payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Also, travel allowance
- Furthermore, a one-off study allowance.
Under certain circumstances, the successful candidates will receive additional benefits.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany 2020
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree of normally 4 years.
- Additionally, their degree must be related to the field they are applying for the scholarships in Germany.
- However, their degree should not be more than 6 years old.
- Also, people who have been living in Germany for 15 months or more by the deadline time can NOT apply for this scholarship.
- Furthermore, the applicants will first apply to the host university and then for DAAD scholarships in Germany.
- Visit the application portal on the official page.
Applying online in the DAAD portal
Download and complete the online application form
Prepare application documents
If necessary, translate documents (unless they are already in German or English).
Then, can paper documents and save in PDF format.
Additionally, upload the completed application form and the other application documents to the portal in PDF format. Translations, if applicable, should be uploaded together with the document issued in the original language.
Likewise, submit the uploaded application documents online.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.