Applications have opened for the Fully Funded Scholarships in Indonesia 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarships now. The Bandung Institute of Technology is providing scholarships for Ph.D. in the field of Management.
Eligibility for Fully Funded Scholarships in Indonesia 2020
- The applicants for Bandung Institute of Technology Doctor of Science in Management Scholarship, 2020 should have completed at TPA Bappenas with a score of at least 550.
- Additionally, the candidates should have a TOFEL score of 550.
- Also, the applicants should submit the research proposal to be eligible.
- The candidates applying for Bandung Institute of Technology – Doctor of Science in Management Scholarships in Indonesia, 2020 must contact professors at DSM ITB to be their supervisors.
- Also, the applicants should maintain a 3.5 GPA average and fulfill lecturing of 6 credits per semester in Bachelor program courses.
- Furthermore, candidates must have at least one paper that is accepted in indexed-international journals (such as indexed by Copernicus, Proquest, Directory of Open Access Journals-DOAJ, EBSCOhost) or Scopus-indexed international journals by end of the second year
Value of Scholarship
The successful applicants of the Bandung Institute of Technology – Doctor of Science in Management Scholarships in Indonesia, 2020 will receive:
- Monthly living costs of IDR 2.5 Million.
- Furthermore, Tuition fees for 3 years of up to IDR 150 million.
Visit the official page for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more scholarship opportunities.